Drop-off & Pick-up Procedures
- When arriving, please ensure to pull into our parking lot through the entrance on 32nd St, as our parking lot is a one-way area.
- If no parking is available in our lot, we have a rental contract for additional parking with the former Pediatric Cardiology office, located at 1110 E 32nd St.
- You can enter our building through one of two entrances, either a glass door by the main office, or through a fence leading to a glass door by the Pink Room.
- Both entrances have a video doorbell that must be rung in order to gain access to the building. Please make it a point to show your face to the camera on the doorbell so that we can ensure to only grant access to family members.
- Sign your child in and out on the class sign-in sheet provided by the staff person.
- Remember to leave your child’s milk, formula, diapers, wipes, & sleeping linens with the staff person who receives your child.
- Remember to wear your face covering when approaching our building to do drop-off and pick-up.
- Please read through our health and safety standards at the bottom of the homepage and email us with any additional questions or concerns that are not addressed here.