Drop-off & Pick-up Procedures
- Call the office, at 512-474-4702, 10-15 minutes before your arrival to drop-off and pick-up, to ensure that a staff member is at the door to meet you. We wish for your child to have time to wash hands immediately before walking out of the classroom, and before being brought to the main office area or the building exterior (infant building) to meet you outside the door.
- When dropping-off, unload your child from your car and bring him/her close to the receiving area for a temperature check. With your thermometer from home, take your child’s temperature and show the reading to the staff person.
- Sign your child in and out on the class sign-in sheet provided by the staff person.
- Remember to leave your child’s milk, formula, diapers, wipes, & sleeping linens with the staff person who receives your child.
- Remember to wear your face covering when approaching our building to do drop-off and pick-up.
- Please read through our health and safety standards at the bottom of the homepage and email us with any additional questions or concerns that are not addressed here.